Phonak ComPilot II – Hearing Aid Remote Control
The Phonak ComPilot II – Hearing Aid Remote Control brings together the convenience of wireless connectivity, the security of individual remote control and offers spoken messages (VoiceAlerts). All functionalities are bundled in one simple device. ComPilot II connects Phonak wireless hearing instruments to cellular phones, televisions, tablets, FM receivers, and many more.
Features: Phonak ComPilot II – Hearing Aid Remote Control
- Bluetooth and wired audio inputs
- Up to 24 hours continuous streaming time
- Binaural streaming of audio signals in stereo
- VoiceAlerts for easy interaction
- Compatible with Phonak RemoteControl App
Accessories: Phonak ComPilot II – Hearing Aid Remote Control
- Audio cable, 1.5 m / 5 ft.
- Neckloop short (50 cm; 20″)
- External lapel microphone “MC1”
- Phonak TVLink S / TVLink II • 12V car charger, mini-USB
The Phonak RemoteControl App turns any smartphone (Android and iOS) into a remote control for clients with Phonak hearing aids. This provides
your clients with more control and flexibility. Download the PRC App from Google Play Store or from iTunes Store by clicking on one of the store buttons or scanning the QR codes below.