Signia StreamLine Mic is a full hands-free, Bluetooth Phone-to-Hearing-Aid microphone and audio streamer for phone calls and music, that pairs any Bluetooth enabled phone (Android, Apple, etc.), sound device, or computer, with Bluetooth enabled NX or X model Signia hearing aids.
Signia StreamLine Mic can be paired with the compatible hearing aids and a maximum of eight (8) Bluetooth devices, one active device at a time. While in the hearing aid’s phone program, the microphone’s sound is sent to the phone and audio from the phone is streamed into the wearer’s hearing aids. This device also doubles up as a remote microphone, while the wearer is using listening channels other than the phone program.
The StreamLine Mic is charged via USB (USB cable and AC adapter included). A full charge of the StreamLine Mic takes approximately two (2) hours and provides up to six (6) hours of runtime, even while streaming. The device’s power LED indicates the status, using different colors and light patterns:
- Flashing yellow: Searching for hearing aids
- Solid Yellow: StreamLine Mic is connected to hearing aids but not with any other devices (e.g., smartphone)
- Flashing green: Incoming phone call
- Solid Green: Phone call in progress
- Flashing Blue: StreamLine Mic is ready to be connected to a Bluetooth device (e.g., smartphone).
- Solid Blue: StreamLine Mic is connected to a Bluetooth device (e.g., smartphone).
- Flashing Magenta: Remote microphone mode available
- Solid Magenta: Remote microphone active
- Solid Orange: Audio streaming in progress (e.g., music)